Does cool or warm water freeze faster
If I poured warm water in one bottle and cool water in an other bottle, I am thinking cool water will freeze faster because cool water all ready has coolness, So that’s why I think cool water will freeze faster.
1. Two bottles (12 oz)
2. Cool water
3. Warm water
5. Spoon of sugar and Salt
1. Take two 12 oz. bottles and fill it with cool and warm water.
2. Put the bottles in the refrigerator and start the timer.
3. Check the water in the refrigerator frequently to see which one freezes faster.
4. Note the time taken for the bottles to freeze.
5. Again take warm and cool water in the two 12 oz bottles, mix it with a teaspoon of salt.
6. Place the bottles in the refrigerator and start the timer.
7. Frequently checking the water see which one freezes faster and note the results.
8. At last, take two 12 oz. bottles of warm and cool water separately, mix it with a teaspoon of sugar.
9. Put the bottles in the refrigerator.
10.After continuously checking the bottles in the refrigerator,
Check the water to see if it is frozen, note the results.
After thoroughly performing the experiment, the result is that cool water freezes faster than the warm water even mixed with teaspoon of sugar and salt.